BRTS ITMS Project
Creations of converged communication backbone which will be future ready for handling the smart city traffic along with Data Center(DC) and Disaster Recovery(DR) – (Infra and Build) solutions for facilitating the flow of data between the BRT Stations and DC /DR. The data will comprise records related to AFCS (Automatic Fare Collection System); AVLS (Automatic Vehicle Localization System); DMS (Depo Management Systems); Surveillance Systems etc.
- Preliminary need analysis discussion with the client
- Prepared the Detailed Project Report (DPR) for the same
- Based on the budgetary approvals designed 175 Kms Fiber Route comprising of core and sub-rings for interconnecting the BRT Stations to Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center using a combination of 10 and 40 Rings
- The DC was designed using IN ROW cooling technology for racks and virtualization was adapted to reduce the carbon footprints.
- Prepared the technical specifications for active, passive, DC and DR components based on the Solutions needs to be defined by the client.
- Technical evaluation of the bids.
- Engaged with the selected vendor for designing of IP addressing scheme, VM scheduling etc.
- Done the PMC for the same
This will be the first smart city project in India which will have a 40G Backbone and 10G Rings with Scalability up to 100G.